Thursday 21 March 2013

Life at the University of Glamorgan


Life at the Glamorgan University
In mid-September 2012 I came to Wales to complete my study in the UK in Wales in University of Glamorgan. After I finished my high school I was thinking to complete my study in the UK but before I decided to came here I was shearing ideas with my family and friends and the  support me to complete my education in the UK. Moreover, the side to me this is your future and you have to build a good life for yourself and you can get a good job. However, the fires day for me in university of Glamorgan was 26-09-2012 it was the most excited day for me and I was happy because I will start me ne life in the University. Moreover, I' m studying International Foundation Course and this Couse is really helpful for the international students. I have learned many useful things for the next year for example, Computer, Witting, and Math and there are few more subjects. The group who I study with is very good group and they are helping each other also the teachers are very good teachers they try to helping us as much as they can. Therefore, there are also places to eat food and there is spot center.              

No comments:

Post a Comment