Wednesday 27 February 2013

the culture in the UK

The culture in the UK

         

My first day in the UK was in June 2012 and the weather was sunny and pleasant. However, when the winter started, I found it very cold. Also, the food was extremely different than UAE's, food. In the UK, their traditional food is fish and chips and potatoes. Moreover, the British have special day for cooking and eating pancakes and they call it Pancake Day. It was interesting for me because it was the first time I ate pancakes. Lemm (2013) "The earliest records of pancakes and pancake tossing appeared in the fifteenth century when the pancakes were a little thicker than the modern pancake; they would also often have added spices for a little decadence". Another aspect I like was that I now walk everywhere instead of driving. I see enjoyable views and many people are going to their jobs and the students are walking.

 

 





                                  (Google.com (2013
 
Bibliography
 













 


No comments:

Post a Comment